About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Forexeasystems: EA Shark


REVIEW: Today upon numerous requests from my readers I would like to review the EA Shark 4.0 Ultimate by ForexEasySystems. First of all system has rather strong protection feaures and I had hard time with activation and using the strategy tester. However finally I was able to perform a backtest on history of this EA. Results really amazed me. Take a look here.

Click to enlarge the image

System is based on signals of several standard indicators such as: MACD, Stochastic, SAR, Momentum and it uses fixed stop loss. Some people say that I am too critical in the estimations of forex systems and most of my review here are bad. Yes, I am critical because it is my work to give the unbiased honest review. However I have nothing to say bad about this unique EA Shark and its creators. Well done, guys! hats off...