About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

FOREX-KILLER.com Review


REVIEW: Few weeks ago I found the site of Forex-Killer.com telling me that experienced forex trader Andreas Kirchberger developed "super profitable system generating forex signals for you". I decided to give it a shot. After purchase I got the downloading link and received the Zip archive containing program with several instructions ebooks. First impression was rather bad - the program looked too simple and the bonus "Forex Learning book" was not detailed enough for me because i am a rocky trader so I was very sceptical about it.

Anyway I decided to give it a try on my InterbankFx demo account the same day. First trade was loosing -30 pips, got the stop loss. But I did not give up and continued my test. I was really suprised next day after checking my trades - signals are really working for me! 3 of my trades for EuroUsd and USD/JPY were in profit with total more than 280 pips! I think using proper money management your can get good results with forex-killer signals.

Update Not long ago they released new version ForexKiller 2.14. I really liked this update, software got a lot of enhancements in interface and more accurate algorithm based on neuro systems. Now I can load the data easily from Metatrader without need for manual input. the effectivity is still high for me. Last week +178 pips on euro/usd and this week i gained +216 pips in 12 trades. not bad.. I will keep you informed on my progress..

Update 2008 The more i trade forex killer the more i like this system. last month was really profitable for me, +270 pips really impressive.

Update March 2008 Good news from Andreas. They released new version 3.32 with pretty features such as trend analyser and money manager. FK is becoming powerful trading tool. I have found really nice blog by Lloyd, forex trader, here http://autofx.blogspot.com/ - he is providing FK winner strategies and trading himself with impressive results (Up-to-date: +760 pips)

Update May 2008 My great friend Mark Larsen have published his video Review of Forex Killer "Is forex killer scam or real deal?" - check it out on my new Video Review page!

Update July 2008 I have found one more great Forex Killer Winner stategy here New Improved Forex Killer Strategy (long term trading)