About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bogie-NN-v8 EA Review


REVIEW:

What can I say about this EA from Bogie-Enterprises. Yes, this EA can seem great on first sight. It finished in 2nd place in the 2007 Automated Trading Championship, its results in 2007-2008 with autolot are incredible. So I decided to take a closer look.
In my tests I used Bogie-NN-v8 EA. Take a look on the backtest of this system:

Click to enlarge the image

As you can see this EA is well optimized for 2007-2008 uptrend but performed really bad in 2005-2006. So I cant consider this EA a universal one. It can perform really well for some period but I would not trust it as the market situation changes it can loose your deposit easily.