About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Friday, July 11, 2008

ForexAutoPilot by Mark Copeland


REVIEW:

This ForexAutoPilot EA was developed by Mark Copeland. To prevent any confusion it is just the same title, but not the same owner as FAPS system. Mark's site looks really cool with good package green graphics and nice words about profits...Again nice backyard and luxury Bentley (that became a tradition on forex websites, I wonder why don't I have it ;) So I got really excited about it and decided to buy the system. Instructions were pretty nice too. But what a shame, I was really dissapointed with results. Take a look on the backtest of Mark's system

Click to enlarge the image It makes some profits in 2007 and then totall drawdown and deposit loss in 2008. You could better flip the coin...