About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Steinitz HAS MTF Robot


REVIEW: Many visitors of my website asked me to review this Steinitz HAS MTF Robot by Donald Steinitz. To be honest I was really impressed by the quality setup process of this EA and detailed instructions PDF. The EA uses several indicators and has TONS of parameters. (!!!) I never saw such great number of parameters before, good work.

Anyway Steinitz HAS MTF Robot Backtest looks strange to me Click to enlarge the image

Maybe I used wrong pairs or wrong settings? I just used the default settings with recommended currency and timeframe. To be honest I gave up. I dont have enought time to optimize tons of settings of this complicated system when I have a lot of other good profitable systems to use. I would say this Don Steinitz's system is too complicated for ordinary users like most of the fellow traders..