About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Freedom Rocks Review


REVIEW:

Freedomrocks is old well-known system. Site has good flash presentation about trading idea and business concept (reselling of software by MLM mechanism. You can also subscribe to member's area and pay monthly fees. Ok, i read a lot of good and bad reviews of FreedomRocks and decided to test it myself. I got subscribtion for 1 month here. Inside member's are I found portfolio manager and allocator and a lot of useful links to broker comparisons, detailed manuals and also they hold audio conferences. The idea of system is easy - you open 2 orders at the same time for 2 cross currencies that correlate each other, for example Euro/USD and USd/CHF. If one goes up, other goes down in some correlation, so in some periods you should be in plus. My first trade was really profitable, I made over 560 pips in 1 week and decided to close the trade. But second week was really owfull for me, my trades went to huge minus and finally I got margin call after 2 weeks of staying in huge drawdown. So for me this system did not work, maybe I opened my trades in "wrong place in wrong day". I'd better say you can resell it and make money without risk ;)