About me

ForexSystemsReviews is 100% free and independent service. Our main website is Forex-Systems-Reviews.com Check out fresh reviews and video reviews there!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Expert Forex Systems Review


REVIEW:

The expert-forex-systems site looks rather good with simple conception and clean text. The traditional popup was easy-to-close:) After reading tons of traditional junk about "incredible system" I decided to give it a shot. The most interesting fact for me was idea to provide real private forum for customers where they can exchange opinions, discuss the system and its parameters and maybe help each other. Lets get back to the system itself. It is divided into 2 systems that complement each other. The bonus is an integral part of the package (helps you place the trades). Hoowever you need to trade via the Metatrader software oherwise it's useless. The first day was bad.. i ended up -50 Pips. 2nd day i struggled as well trying to break even my loss. -10 pips. Recovered a little the 3th day. And at the end of the week i managed to get into plus +10 pips. Hopefully finally I got the profit +110 pips. So the system looks rather risky for me.